I will sing joyful praises and be filled with excitement like a guest at a banquet. Psalm 63:5
Friday, September 23, 2011
Fro Yo!
This past weekend Jamie and I got some much needed time together. With summer activities, school schedules, and work schedules, it had literally been months since we just sat and chatted without kids running around us.
We've been trying to plan something to do for weeks now, but nothing ever panned out.
Until Saturday morning that is! I popped over to her house with my poor-teething-baby Drew and let Jack take the other 3 boys to the library. We got to talk for almost a solid hour and is was pure bliss.
It was also way. too. short.
So on the way back to my house for lunch (I just love living 4 doors down) I mentioned that we needed to go that new Fro Yo place sometime. We tossed up different dates and then I suggested during naptime that afternoon and without a seconds hesitation we were on!
So we went to Menchies - this new Fro Yo place and what a blast! We got our cups full of cool creamy goodness and, since it was gorgeous out, we went for a walk and ended up by this fountain, on a wooden bench, talking and catching up and having honest-to-goodness not-interrupted girl-time!
SO GOOD!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh yes, it was fabulous. I can't wait til we do it again! You gave this outing so much more justice. I'm linking it to my post! =) xoxo.
Post a Comment