Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Silly songs

Recently, Evan has been getting into singing silly songs (as well as "real" ones) and it's fairly entertaining.  While out driving the other day, Evan requested I sing him the "bright eyes song" - a song I made up when he was a baby and have just kept singing to him.  It goes like this:

The " Bright Eyes Song" (to the tune of Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes)

I don't like it when you're sad (when you're sad)
I don't like it when you're sad (when you're sad)
When the tears fall down 
And your smile is a frown
I don't like it when you're sad (when you're sad)

I love it when you're happy (when you're happy)
I love it when you're happy (when you're happy)
When you're eyes are bright
And your smile is a light
I love it when you're happy (oh so happy)


So I  guess he comes by his song-making-up habits honestly

No comments: