Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Oh Magic Scouring Sponge - how I LOVE YOU!

So you know how I got into a cleaning frenzy the other day?  Well, it continues.

Not with the same ferocious energy that it was, but it continues.  With the knowledge of this new metal scouring sponge from ScotchBrite - my world has been changed and made so. much. easier.

Today, I decided to see what the Magic Scouring Sponge would do to our very old and dingy linoleum in the front 16 square foot entry way.  I clean it regularly - with an almost toxic solution and a heavy duty scrubbing brush - but I can never seem to get the dirt that's ground into the seemingly microscopic pores! 

Until now!

After years and years of neglect and never being fully cleaned, the entry way to our house -- all 16 square feet of it -- is down-to-the-pores clean.


Please don't be too disgusted - here is the before:



And here - is what 15 seconds did to that same little patch:

2 comments:

Dana said...

Oh snap! :) that's great, I think I'm going to look into getting one of these for our kitchen/pantry. Thanks.

TJ said...

You are a wonderful mother, wife, kitchen maid, daughter, and friend. I'm so excited to get to spend some time in your home, with your family. Definitely OUR treat!